Total Pageviews

Saturday 6 July 2013

Jobless Mind...

Hello, to anyone who’s reading this, if any. I always wanted to write about almost anything that I see or something that keeps me thinking. But I guess I have been too lazy to do any of it. Anyways, here I am. Finally.
     One reason for me to start blogging is, as the title says “A Jobless Mind". There's nothing specific that I have planned to share here. Also, I have never been a people’s person, so its gonna be like a challenge to do this. But then who cares about me being right or wrong here. This place is about my views and my side of the story towards what I feel like writing about.
Once again, welcome to my side of the world.
        "jobless mind" is mind of those people who facing the jobless situation in their mind.By the todays subject i wish to call all my friends that facing the same.Graduation is not only the thing that u make capable for employee.so just start thinking broadway.Don't loss your hopes and patience the patience is only the one thing that you build up in your mind when you facing the jobless mind.

HOW TO CLEAN THE JOBLESS MIND.

       I gonna hit the ENGINEERS graduates more eagerly because as engineer i know what they are facing.But what you are facing its your fault actually i clear this picture  today.What happen is that some student made a score but they fail to made the engg tricks another way some made good skills they know something but didn't get the chance to show up there knowledge to others because some organization keep some criteria for that and they going to leave that opportunity.
       I request to all my friend just master in one thing and don't go for everything and hit only that one thing and you will definitely get something better.If you have the knowledge then no one stops your speed and you will get success one day.



4 comments: